Pennywise Resale Shoppe
St. John's Episcopal Church Pennywise Resale Shop was established to raise funds for the parish outreach ministry by providing quality merchandise for sale; the proceeds of which support local, regional, national and international social service agencies. All the items sold at Pennywise are donated by people of St. John's Episcopal Church of Naperville, and surrounding communities.
The shop is administered by St. John's Episcopal Church and has been serving the Naperville area since 1966.
There are a few things we can't accept such as: large furniture, large appliances, pool tables, baby cribs, car seats, auto parts, computers, encyclopedias or used bed pillows. Also, items that have been recalled, banned or which do not meet current safety standards. Visit http://www.cpsc.gov for current information.
Some of the items we sell are:
- Clothing: men's, women's, and children's
- Clothing accessories such as: ties, belts, purses, hats, gloves
- Household goods: dishes, glasses, kitchenware, linens, vases, baskets
- Small electronics: hair dryers, small kitchen appliances, radios, clocks
- Toys, games, puzzles, stuffed animals
- Books, audio tapes, records, VHS tapes, cds, dvds
- Jewelry, art, antiques, collectables
- AND MUCH MORE!
We are always putting out new items so stop in and see what we have to offer!
For more information you may also check out our website at www.pennywiseshoppe.org.
Pennywise is on Facebook:
Pennywise accepts strictly donations, no consignments. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by the law. Please ask for a tax receipt when you drop off your donations, which are accepted any day during hours of operation.